Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday

I LOVE babies and I love baby blessings! Today I got to go to Shea's blessing. Kyle was kind enough to stay home with Logan so he could take a nap. So, I experienced my first sacrament meeting without chasing Logan around or trying to keep him quiet. All of us girls are either pregnant (actually only I am....unless Amy is keeping a secret:) or nursing so we chowed down on the all the good food. And because we are pregnant and nursing we didn't feel bad about eating cupcakes, cream puffs, and snickerdoodles all at once!

Great Sunday!! Unfortunately, Logan has been having a rough week when it comes to sleep so I came home to a cranky baby. He's sound asleep now, hopefully for the night, and now all I want to do is wake up this little guy!

5 comments:

Braden and Jodee said...

Missed you girls! I had a cranky baby on MY hands too, so we couldn't make it. :(

Hess Fam said...

sad i missed out. even though i wasn't nursing or pregnant...i still would have devoured it all!

The Ward Family said...

My Sister in law got the bus at Toys r us. They also have a fire truck! Hope you had good sleep last night!

Amy said...

We definitely let the good times roll! Thanks for joining me in a shot of root beer for the ride home!

Totally Hess said...

I was just about to ask if Megan was pregnant or nursing, because I assumed she was there!