Friday, October 3, 2008

Killing time while Kyle is away

Kyle is pushing his luck...Tuesday he played basketball, Wednesday he went to the Angels vs. Red Sox game, Thursday he played basketball AND softball, today he played golf!!!! Is he kidding me?! I think I need to flip my switch/put my foot down/hide all his sports equipment. Those of you who don't have husbands that are fans of sports, thank your lucky stars!

So to entertain me and Logan on a Friday night while my husband was golfing we cooked up some homemade individual pizzas (and because I'm such a sweet wife:) I made one for Kyle). Then Logan and I were both so jealous of Olive's yummy looking peanut butter cookies that we had to make a batch for ourselves.

Logan's first full cookie.....he wasn't quite sure what to do with it. but he gobbled it right up M&Ms and all!

8 comments:

Kenny said...

Does he feel no shame???

Olive-us said...

What a good wife and mommy you are! Baked goods have incredible healing powers.

Ashley said...

You need to put a STOP to that ASAP!---& you deserve a spa day.

Amy said...

I love the way Logan is checking out that cookie. He is such a little crack-me-up cutie!!! Mad props for the yummy meal too!

Hess Fam said...

I'm with Ashley....when are we going? :D

A Rosie Family said...

Oh man.. that's rough. You are a great wife/mommy, I think I would have definately had a breakdown.

Those cookies look delish! I agree with Shawna... baked goods will always make you feel better!

Julia Warren said...

For reals...Kyle is out of control. I'm jumping on that spa bandwagon too!

Kyle said...

First it's "killing time while Kyle is away" and next it's "How I Killed Kyle". Gato and I are very scared...