Monday, October 6, 2008

New baby boy and Logan

Logan slept in a borrowed Moses basket for the first few months of his life. So I decided to make my first purchase for the "new baby" and found one at Ross. Poor gato hasn't gotten used to Logan yet, little does she know that there is a new baby on the way. We have hardwood floors all throughout the house and I was feeling bad that Logan doesn't have a place to rest. So I decided to get him a bean bag. Then a free pattern popped up on my reader from Michael Miller fabrics so I decided to make him one.

He loves it!

5 comments:

Kyle said...

No comment on Logan's favorite toy in the last picture? What kid doesn't love a good spork (or "foon" as Trisha calls them)

Hess Fam said...

That turned out really cute. You could have just kept my moses basket. I'm not going to be using it for a while!

Jill said...

I like the bean bag! Where did you find the pattern?

Amy said...

Stoooooop it!!! So much cuteness in one picture! Cute bean bag and cute Logan!!!

Julia Warren said...

ah the things you can do with a little hook and loop tape! who knew?