Thursday, October 30, 2008

St. George trip

Over the weekend we took a quick trip to St. George for Kyle's cousin's wedding. Although it was such a short trip it was nice to see my in-laws and thanks to Kyle's mom Logan now has a Halloween costume (I thought about not dressing him up this year, bad mom...I know!).
Logan did pretty well driving to St. George especially since we only stopped once for lunch. Just a box of Raisins, pacifiers, and driving during his nap time made for a fairly pleasant baby (although he does look a little grumpy in the picture).
We did alot of swimming in our free time
and night swimming....pure joy for Logan.
Of course we went to the St. George temple for the sealing.
My sister in law Ashley, Logan and myself.
Our little family of 3 plus an ever growing bump.
My life for the past few months has been trying to get Logan to understand that he can't run in the middle of the street. No success yet....we're still working on it! Logan thought it was so strong carrying around this cone that was nearly taller than him. He blocked all the people trying to get out of the hotel. It entertained him though for nearly half an hour.
That's it! A short and sweet trip!

3 comments:

Kenny said...

I'm with you on the street thing. Harrison really liked to do it when I was in my final trimester of pregnancy and couldn't chase him as fast. On the plus side, he doesn't do it now that his sister is here in person!

The Ward Family said...

You look really good! and Logan is so cute! Aren't you anxious to see what your new little boy will look like?

Amy said...

Stop it with all of this cuteness!!! I'm not going to be able to handle it when you have two cuties running around! Your bump is out of control cute as well!

ps...you are so funny (pic of the boss)!!