Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Pumpkin patch

How cute is this cowboy?I had to stick him in between the pumpkins so that he wouldn't run offThat's right the pumpkin was $75. Who spends that much on pumpkins?
2 1/2 feet and growing
My adorable cat
In a hay maze
4 friends!
Train ride
I think it is cute how the two kiddos were both pointing to the peacock in this picture
At the zoo looking at some animals
Megan's favorite animal......this huge teddy bear

Thanks girls for bringing your kids out for a playdate in the heat!

4 comments:

Amy said...

How cute is that cow boy??? THE CUTEST!!!! Thanks for good times!!!

Hess Fam said...

Thanks again for driving. Thanks for not cropping me out of that hay maze pic. My horrible posture is gross! Thanks for going to the zoo. The bear was worth the $$! FACINATING!

Olive-us said...

That was really fun...and really hot!

Julia Warren said...

wow, even pumpkins are more expensive in california. I can hardly believe that $75 price tag! Looks like you guys had fun...hope you made it through the hay maze better than I would have!