Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Diaper bag

I have zero desire to sew these days, probably because the only time to sew is after Logan is asleep at night, at which time I just want to sit on the couch and watch TV. However, I have a long list of projects for both Logan and the new baby that I want to complete so........let the sewing begin!

My new diaper bag....

love the fabric (although the picture doesn't really do it justice)
love amy butler patterns because they are so easy to sew
love that this diaper bag is huge
LOVE that it is done!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

CUTE FABRIC!!!--I like the bag too...I can't believe you have any time to sew...looking forward to seeing you guys in a couple of weeks!

The Peterson's said...

You always find the cutest fabric! Where do you go?!!

Braden and Jodee said...

Big is always better! lol

Julia Warren said...

That is adorable. Will you make me one someday? I will pay you.