Thursday, October 23, 2008

I was tagged by Ashley and since I've never done one before I thought I would start with this one.

Here are the rules:

Link the person who tagged you
Mention rules on your blog
Tell about 6 quirks of yours
Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same

1. I always take two showers. In the morning I can't (I could, but won't) put my contacts in until after I've showered. At night I have to shower, so I am fresh in my clean bed.

2. I change my clothes into comfy clothes within a minute of getting home. Kyle was weirded out when we first got married because I would start undressing the second I walked in so I could put pj type pants and a loose shirt on. I also can't wear a bra when I'm at home, how can you relax in a bra.

3. I love bread almost more than sweets. I love eating the crust off first and then I squeeze the rest into a ball and eat it that way.

4. When I used to work I loved code blues. It may be a little morbid but there was nothing more fun than trying to save a person's life, I guess that's why people work in the ICU or ER. A few months ago, Kyle and I saw a teenage boy get hit by a car and start seizing in the street. I didn't love it then, it actually made me feel sick, so it must just be at the hospital hooked up to machines that I love it.

5. I have to sleep with blankets on me regardless of the weather. Even in this hot weather that we are still having, I have to have a sheet and blanket on me at all times. It's been that way since I was a kid.

6. I can't stand feet. Won't touch then, hate when they touch me, don't even like to look at them. They are the one thing that used to make me want to hurl when I worked. No problem with feces, urine, vomit, or sputum....but feet disgusting!

next up: Julia, Ashley H., Megan, Autumn, Heidi, Jenn.

7 comments:

Cherri Regnier said...

yeah, I had to look up the word sputum. not cool.

Kenny said...

We've got #3 and #5 in common...and I'm refusing to look up the word sputum.

Amy said...

Ahhh, I feel like I know you just a little bit better. I'll try not to get my feet all over you the next time we hang out!

Julia Warren said...

i love the not wearing a bra at home one.

The Ward Family said...

I have to sleep with a blanket on me too!!! I remember when Jamie used to put her feet on you :)

Ash and Christian said...

Shut up with the bra thing.. that is hilarious. I had NOT having a bra on. And I'm the same way with feet. If Christian accidentally touches me with his feet in bed, I freak out. Hate it.

The Gray Family said...

this made me laugh. I am totally with you on the comfy clothes bit...to Rich's dismay, I didn't get out of my flannel pants for almost my entire pregnancy (and several months postpartum). Can you believe that after three years working in the hospital, I never saw a single code? I guess that's what you get for working labor/delivery...I enjoyed learning more about you!