Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Today

Today is my due date!

No sign of the baby arriving anytime soon

Every night I smother Logan with kisses and hugs thinking that I may be in the hospital by the morning

We still don't have a name

My hospital bag is packed

The house is clean (for now at least)

Logan's bag is packed

My friend Megan is on call to watch Logan until my mom gets here

I hope we will still be friends after she watches him

I've been on many long walks which have resulted only in sore feet

I'm taking naps every day until I have this baby

Maybe I should have taken the doctor up on being induced on Monday

Stay tuned.....it's gotta be any day now!

10 comments:

Heidi said...

You are probably dying...hang in there.

Kenny said...

You've made it this long before! Eat some spicy food and get some spicy lovin'. This babe will be here in no time.

Sarah Hull said...

Ohhh my gooodnessss!! Good luck friend! I'm so excited for you!

Amy said...

I AM STAYING TUNED AND SITTING ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT!

Jill said...

Every time I see your blog in bloglines I think "Maybe she had the baby!?" I feel the same as you do. Today I actually feel the worst I have felt this whole pregnancy so that better mean it's coming soon for me too! And lucky you to have the option to get induced! I'm pretty sure I won't unless I go to 42 wks... but that better not happen!

Ashley said...

Oh WOW...Cory was hoping you would have it on his Birthday...but, that was a no go!!!...good luck - I hope you don't have to wait too much longer!

Hess Fam said...

the space is made for logan.
the phone is my by side at all times.
i couldn't be more excited.
let's get this show on the road!

Anonymous said...

I remember hitting my due date with Micah and watched it go by. I could not believe it. I keep checking your blog to see if the baby arrived. Good luck... hopefully he doesn't end up being a March baby. =/

The Gray Family said...

I will keep my fingers crossed that he comes SOON and makes it very easy for his mommy!!! Good luck!

Julia Warren said...

i'm dying too! i hope he comes today!