Wednesday, February 18, 2009

It's baby time!!

Nope not for me! Babies keep being born......mine is sitting high (enough to make me short of breath) and low (enough to make me have to go to the bathroom every hour). Here are a few of the newest babies that just joined us, making me very jealous of their unpregnant moms.

My cousin's baby Finnegan Holloway (Feb 15th)Another cousin Sloane Stoddard (Feb 16th)
Kyle's cousin Griffin Lowry (Feb 17th)

Kyle's mission companion's baby Jace Hamblin (who was due two days after me) (Feb 18th)

That's one a day! My day will come, but for now I'm going to shove some chocolate pudding and leftover VDay candy into my mouth while I can still blame the excessive weight gain on being pregnant....at least I still have that! Congrats to all the families of these cute newborns!

9 comments:

The Peterson's said...

Now it thought it was amazing with the first two! But 4! Wow!

Donovan and Tawny Holloway said...

That's hilarious, at least your baby will have his grand entrance all to himself and won't have to share the spotlight. Either way I am sure it will be exciting and we look forward to seeing him.

Hess Fam said...

oh that stresss me out. what did we get ourselves into?

Amy said...

Shut up you got me so good. I about died when I saw that newborn baby before I started reading. I was about to jump in the car and run down to one of my very fav. places for a spritzer!!!!

Jill said...

whenever I get anxious for this baby to come I remind myself of how much easier it is when they are inside and can't make any noise :) And don't worry... I don't think this baby is coming anytime soon so I won't beat you!

Sarah Hull said...

My goodness that is a lot of babies!!! Can't wait to see yous soon!

Todd Family said...

Well since the last one was born on the 18th and one came everyday...it looks like yours is coming tomorrow! good luck! :) oh, and why is it that majority of new borns look the same to me? They don't start getting a real face (like showing the features) until a couple days into it...still cute though of course!! :) I am expecting you to post when you are in the hospital..right after you have your baby!

Ash and Christian said...

These last days are the WORST. Hang in there friend. Can't wait to bring you dinner and check out that cute house. :)

Olive-us said...

You're almost there! Enjoy the time you have now with just one!!!!