Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Almost time

I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going! I'm 37 weeks along and can have this baby anytime now (although I will probably go past my due date with my luck). As of February 1st my insurance changed back to Blue Cross so this little guy is scheduled to be delivered with my old OB, at wonderful Hoag Hospital, and will be seen by the best pediatrician Dr. Chang! The down side to the swap is that I have been on the phone all afternoon trying to register at the hospital, make appointments, transfer records, etc. I also found out that my OB has a week long vacation the week before I'm due so I'm going to have to work around that.

Last week, Megan planned the perfect little dinner celebration for me. I'm very thankful to my friends for the fun new outfits I was given, which I neglected to take pictures of because they were quickly organized into Logan's hand-me-downs.

It was the perfect little gathering complete with fun friends, food, and frosted cupcakes!

I was lucky enough to take a few of these cupcakes home with me, I don't think Kyle even knew I had them they were gone so fast! I guess bragging about my lack of weight gain caught up with me, because I was 5lbs heavier on the scale today....which I think has to be just a difference in scales (but I guess it could be the cupcakes).

3 comments:

Amy said...

SO pregnatant and still looking SO good! Can't wait to come see that baby at my fav. place!

Hess Fam said...

I'm laughing about the scale/cupcake mystery!

Braden and Jodee said...

Oh that is great that you get to switch back to your fav doctors! Fun night, glad we got to celebrate!