Thursday, February 5, 2009

Final day at Disney

My Disney pass expires today and with a baby on the way I won't be renewing for a little while. I'm a little relieved because Disney trips have been really wearing me out the past month or so. But, I'm also a little sad, because I think Logan was just starting to recognize the characters and enjoy the whole park experience. Yesterday, we met up with some friends to celebrate Collin's birthday.


the birthday girl just wouldn't look at the camerawe ran into pluto....Logan criedlast ride on those horsesjust a cute pic of Ash and Ava

Happy birthday to Collin and farewell Disney!

3 comments:

Hess Fam said...

tragedy. total tragedy. i'll sure miss you at the park!

Sarah Hull said...

I am still in shock that I saw you there yesterday!! You are quite the brave woman!

That is always a fun time when the kids start to recognize the characters. It makes Disneyland that much more magical!

Let me know if we could ever have Logan over to play one afternoon so you can get some rest. We'd love it. The girls would be in heaven!

Ashley said...

It looks like you guys had wonderful "final" day at Disneyland! I can't wait to see the new little guy...and you guys too!!! Hope all is well!