Saturday, February 4, 2012

11

Sweetest face I ever did see. Filthiest face I ever did seeCraziess face I ever did seeMaddest face I ever did see
11 months old (sigh)

She is so tender and sweet and yet the child will not give out any kisses. Never ever.

She sits in a cheerleader star all the time.

She pulls her hair.

She has zero desire to walk on her own although she walks along side the couch and pushes things across the room.

She eats like a champ and only nurses 2 times a day. It's a different story at night.

She is a horrible horrible baby at night. Every two hours up.

She says mama, dada, and hot.

She meows like a cat. Today I went to get her when she woke up from her nap and she meowed. She talks cat.

She is dirty all the time. The crawling stage really isn't all that great. Church tights are a one time use.

She gets really mad if you take something away, like keys.

Her favorite toy is a rattle Logan got from my friend Megan that was free from Goofy's kitchen.

I caught her on the tablet that one of the boys left on the floor.
Did anyone know Logan as a baby? Brynnley all wrapped up in a towel=Logan
Attempting headstands. I find her like this at random times during the day. She is pretty tough. This is her post being thrown at with mud through the screen door. Didn't phase her one bit. Brynnley has been a sport's spectator since she was born. I guess with 2 older brothers and a dad who breaths sports she didn't really have a chance.She loves her pillow case and tucks in in between her pacifier when it is in her mouth
She is just one of the boys. Makes her way into the boys room and starts playing legos. This is her ALL day long. On her knees, arms stretched out, throw in her right hand opening and closing and her saying, "mama" over and over again. It's pathetic but it works everytime.
She is loved

5 comments:

Ashley said...

She is so cute!!!...she does remind me of Logan in those pictures! Can't wait to see her in a few weeks :-)

Amy said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only slave around here.

Cutest pics. She's so pretty!

The Gray Family said...

she's so cute Trisha :>) And my girls have that same pose down where they reach their arms up and look at you pathetically...hard to resist, but hard to get anything done ha ha!

Braden and Jodee said...

What a cute personality! You can see it in every picture. What a doll.

Kenny said...

I'm sorry you are so sleep-deprived, but it does make me feel better to know I'm not the only one being woken up every couple of hours by a naughty baby!