Monday, January 23, 2012

My younger brother Lance got married on the 7th to Stephanie in the LA temple. She is a sweet and quiet girl that Nixon is quite in love with. Not sure how that happened. It was a fun but long day. I was instructed to wear black pumps with my bridesmaid dress. I have no business wearing that high of a shoe chasing after three kids. My feet were sore for days.

I've decided that I am awful at remembering to take pictures so the only pictures I have of the reception are from the photo booth they had there. Surprisingly, we all fit in that little box. Nixon cracks me up.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Those pictures crack me up!!! I love the boys faces in all of them ;-)

lilcis said...

Haha! He looks a little drunk in some of those! I love how Logan looks so sweet amongst all you crazies!

Amy said...

cute cute cute.