Wednesday, June 8, 2011

3 months old

She just gets sweeter every day!









love her face in between her bros, it's like, "get me outta here mom!"

Some things for me to remember about this age.


I worry about if she is gaining enough weight.


She eats every 2 to 3 hours during the day.


Sleeps from about 9pm to 3am without waking up.


Around 5:30am she eats again and will not go back to sleep unless I lay her on my pillow next to me. As soon as I do she smiles and falls asleep. So sweet.


She smells so good and since she sleeps in my bed with me (in her little infant separater) my sheets smell like a baby all the time. Heaven.


The boys have always had their comfort blankets and Kyle keeps telling me we need to figure out what texture of blanket she wants. As far as I can tell she just loves the sheets. She rubs them on her face until she falls asleep. I may have to cut up a pillow case for her.


She has so many rolls of fat on her chin area that I swear she is going to start growing things under there.


Her eyes are hazel. My dad and Kyle's mom have hazel eyes. Maybe they will stay, maybe they will turn brown like the rest of the family.


Logan and I call her miss B.


She is so happy almost all the time. Everytime I change her diaper she is all smiles, practically laughing. I actually told Kyle that I think something is wrong with her because she is smiling so much. But I can't find any diseases that cause smiling.


Her bros love her and are always in her face. drives me nuts.


And since I haven't posted about the boys much, I will just say that they keep me busy (that's the nice way of saying it).


Here is a pic of them from a birthday party last weekend.

This is how I feel most days about them. She must feel my pain.

6 comments:

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

She gets sweeter...and CUTER!! What a doll, Miss B is!!

Hess Fam said...

I love how sweet she always is. She is so cute! And I love that you said you were worried if she was gaining enough weight. I'm sure those rolls should be an indication!! :)

A Rosie Family said...

She is so cute. Love that you get to "enjoy" her so much. (I do miss that baby smell)

And that picture of the boys is classic. Love it.

The Gray Family said...

3 months ALREADY? Wow it's going fast. She is adorable, and looks so much like your boys to me!!!

Nancy said...

She is too precious! Love the pics =)

ashcraft8 said...

That face is to die for. SOOOOOO cute!!!!