Wednesday, May 4, 2011

2 months

My newborn is gone and has been replaced with a perfectly chubby 2 month old baby.

She is a smiler





until she notices me taking pictures of her and it becomes serious business.

We just switched to Kaiser so she had her first appointment with a new physician today.

She had a rough time as a 1 month old, balding and zitty, zitty, zitty. Her face was covered in zits the entire month of April and suddenly cleared up almost completey the day before her blessing.


She smiles alot, especially after she eats.


Love the little sounds she makes.


Still eats every 3 hours, including nights.


She still sleeps in bed with me in her little separator. After her 5am feeding she grunts and wiggles until I pick her up and lay her on my pillow with me. Then she gives me a little smile and falls asleep.


She is in 0-3 months clothes, size 1-2 diapers.


Today at her appointment she weighed 13 lbs 10 oz was 23 3/4 long.



She still doesn't have brown eyes. Not really sure what color to call me, maybe hazel.


I love, love, love this little girl of mine.

6 comments:

Nancy said...

OMG!!! I love her chubby cheeks! So adorable! I can't believe she's already 2 months old!

Amy said...

SO SO cute!!!! I love her cubbiness!!!

Hess Fam said...

Love those chubs...and those first smiles!!!

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

She's just as cute as those boys!! (possibly even cuter..wink)

Leslie said...

She is so cute. I love her little onsies, did you make those??

trisha said...

leslie, those are just stickers that i put on a onesie. One of my friends gave me them. cute idea huh