Tuesday, June 14, 2011

over the weekend

We were invited to a wedding in Idaho for Bubba, a long time friend of the Hunts. When Kyle told me we could get two free plane tickets I knew I wanted to go. So I called my mom to ask her if they could watch my boys. While doing so I could feel the tears welling in my eyes but the plans were made and tickets were bought. I decided not to tell the boys where we were going. Didn't want them to think we were going to the cabin without them. Last Friday we left the boys and I have to say that while I was still a little hesitant and sad to leave them I was also relieved.....I think I really needed a BREAK!!!! I enjoyed eating my meals in piece and just relaxing and not having to get after my boys. I think I need to take a few weekenders every once in awhile, because after this weekend I feel like I have more patience and energy to tackle the daily battles.



Me and miss B outside of the temple. My sister in laws mom was so kind to watch Brynnley for me so I could go in the temple. Don't mind the fact that I am squinting it was really bright and I have sensitive eys.


The reception was held in blackfoot along the snake river. It was so pretty. My sister in law and her family.


All the Hunts who attended.


Three days without my boys did my mind some good. Hopefully it didn't send my parents to an early grave!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I am so glad you came!!!...it was a lot of fun to see you guys & finally meet "Miss B"!