Friday, June 17, 2011

last day of school

Yesterday was the last day of preschool for the year and we all met at the park for a little lunch and playtime. I was a little nervous to go because keeping track of all three kids can be a little challenging especially when there are a bunch of other kids around. But it turned out to go pretty smoothly.

Logan's best buds at school are Gabriel, Kasen, Scottie, Griffin, and James. He tells me the boys play with the boys and the girls play with the girls. Except Layla plays with the boys too.

Here he is with Gabriel eating lunch.

Nixon wanted to be next to Logan while he ate his lunch. It may be hard to see but as we were getting ready to eat Nixon slipped off of the park bench and bit though his bottom lip all the way through to the outside. Poor kid. I wasn't sure if I would have to take him in to get stitched up so I called Kyle. His response, "How many more years of school do you need to go through before you know?" Ha!There were about six boys running around with sticks all over the playground. Would you believe that none of the got hurt or hit eachother. It's a miracle I tell ya.

Then all of the boys came out from behind the bushes with this long metal stick with the leader of the pack yelling out "up 2,3,4...up 2,3,4." It makes me happy that other boys act just the same as mine. Two and half hours later I ended up with two sweaty and tired boys who didn't want to leave the park.




And because picture taking didn't happen on the first day of school, with all the screaming, "Don't leave me mom" I got a picture of Logan and Mrs. Tami who we all love. Her kids are part asian also and she says that Logan reminds her of her oldest son when he was 3 years old. Logan and Mrs. Stacey.

4 comments:

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

I can't wait until Charlee joins them next year! Love Mrs. Tami!

Amy said...

Ohhh, you're making me excited for preschool at tami's!

Hess Fam said...

Well that was dumb of me to not get a picture of Collin with her teachers. I guess there's always next year?!

and are you sure Nixon is ok? I'm a little worried about that guy!

A Rosie Family said...

Kyle's respond to your call is killing me. Too funny. Good thing the mouth heals quickly!