Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Pregnancy projects

I started doing pregnancy projects, because otherwise it seems like I don't get anything done that I want/need to. So I decided that I would start and complete one project a week. I started doing them around week 14 when I was starting to get my energy back. Here is my project for this week.

Whenever Logan grew out of baby clothes I made sure they were washed, unstained, folded, separated by size and stored carefully. Whenever Nixon grew out of baby clothes I grabbed them, threw them in a trash bag, tied them up, and tossed them in the garage.

So it has always been in the back of my mind that I better go take care of those clothes. After 5 loads of laundry, folding, sorting, and reminiscing, I put them into boxes according to their sizes, sealed them up and had Kyle put them high up in the garage, not to be seen for a long time because..........

We are having a GIRL!!!!!!

(Still don't want to scan in any pictures of an ultrasound so a baby picture of me will have to do)

I can't believe we are having a girl. I was so anxious during my ultrasound and was about to tell the tech not to tell me what it was because I didn't know if I could handle the thought of having 3 boys. After the initial excitement of being told that it was a girl, I'm now anxious about having to take care of a girl, it's like starting over!
My ob also pointed out to me that I am going to have 3 kids, ages 3 and under. yikes!! She said it sounds like so much fun.....I told her to send on over her nanny and housekeeper and it might me a little more "fun" for me.

20 comments:

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

Girl Power!!! Bring it on! Congratulations Trisha! If she's anything like her brothers, she's gonna be a beautiful addition!

The Holloway's said...

WooHoo!!! Congrats, girls are so fun and you totally deserve one! We are so excited for you guys!

Titel Family said...

Congrats! Hopefully this will be a cute little mellow girl for you!

zuniga family said...

Congratulations on the girl! That will be so fun!

Leslie said...

I am so stinkin excited for you!! You need a little girl to boss those boys around! :)

The Ward Family said...

You'll love having a girl. Jocelynn is 3 and likes to walk around the mall with me. Already makes me excited for the time her and I will have together when she is older. Congrats! She'll be beautiful and have 2 older brothers to watch out for her!

Braden and Jodee said...

Yaaay! So so so exciting! Congratulations :)

Hess Fam said...

still smiling for you!

Katie said...

Yay! SO happy for you, Trisha! Yay!

Jill said...

Girls are the best! Congrats.

Todd Family said...

oh that's so perfect!! congrats!! that is so awesome!!

Cherri Regnier said...

That is wonderful! I am so happy for you! Seriously, smiling from ear to ear!

Sarah Hull said...

SO happy for you!!! You deserve it!!

ashcraft8 said...

So excited for you!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Trish on the lil' girl! Excited for you and your family!

Brian and Kara said...

Congrats on the girl!!!!! You're going to love it!!! You make such cute boys, your baby girls is going to be gorgeous! So happy for you guys!

The Gray Family said...

congrats! After 2 boys, it is definitely fun to have a girl(s). The clothes alone just make me smile :>) Good luck!

Hughes Family said...

Hey Trisha! Congrats on a girl! My older sister just found out her 5th is finally a girl after 4 boys. And I know how it is having 3 kids 3 and under. That is what I am going through right now and it is BUSY!

Julia Warren said...

Yay! I am so happy for you!!

Anonymous said...

I have got to put your blog on my list! The last time you left a comment I meant to. Congratulations on the girl! So exciting! And yes, keep the cheer costumes. My girls and their friends play dress up in them all the time. : )