Friday, October 1, 2010

"You're Fired"

Trisha started this blog so that friends and family could keep up w/ our comings and goings. I'll admit that she did a fantastic job initially, but lately her posts have been few and far between....and don't get me started on her grammar :). So we had a family counsel to discuss the future of this blog, and during that meeting it became painfully obvious that something needed to change. So, Trisha was fired. Of course she was immediately rehired as a part-time poster because even though I have every intention of posting here regularly I fully expect to have the same difficulties that she did carving out the time. The good part is that she is no longer alone here. Of course that does mean that our readers will hear a lot more about sports, fantasy sports, computers and current news, but that sounds like a win-win to me! So w/out further adieu, my first post....enjoy!


1 comment: