Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Mammoth

Last week we went to Mammoth with my family It was a LONG drive

We spent a lot of time exploring and throwing rocks in streams. To be honest my dad did most of the exploring with Logan, they were definite sidekicks for the week.



Then on Thursday, Kyle arrived after making the LONG drive on his motorcycle. I'm not sure if the boys were more excited to see their dad, or to see their dad's motorcycle
Poor Nixon is a plumber in the making
Most of the lakes and hiking spots were closed because there was so much snow. Maybe next time Kyle will ski......I won't be skiing unless he makes me. We spent some time everyday in the jacuzzi
And just enjoyed some time together as a family, although I'm pretty sure my entire family needs another vacation after spending so much time with my two kiddos.
Logan and his new pet for the week.....a big elk that him and grandpa named Bill.
All I heard in between videos on the drive home was, "mom, I need to see Bill."

2 comments:

Kenny said...

so...when can we see you?

Ashley said...

Looks like you had lots of fun! Hope you're ready for your next vacation ;)