Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Last day

I woke up yesterday and thought I need to squeeze in one last day of Disneyland. As I walked through the bag check I saw this..... Lines, lines and more lines into Disneyland and California adventure, crazy lines. But I took a deep breath and picked a line and it actually moved along pretty fast. Luckily the majority of the people waiting in line went to get tickets for the new show so the little kiddy rides didn't have any line.
Monster's Inc. is a big show at our house. We watch it almost daily. Logan loves Sulley, but not in person. Nixon wanted to cuddle right up and start sucking his thumb.
After a couple of rides we watched the Drawn to the Magic show, which Logan and I both love. Nixon liked it too. Now Logan asks me to sing the songs all day long.

After a little water fun in the splash pad we left. Whew......I'm glad I'm blocked out now, but how do you explain that to a 2 year old?!

No comments: