Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Last day

Monday we went to Disneyland for the last time until summer is over. I wasn't planning on going since we just got home from our Mammoth trip and I had tons of chores to do. But while I was still laying in bed two of my friends asked me if I was going. And since alot of days are blocked out from my pass I thought I better head down there.

First we met up with Reese. We've never watched the Star Wars show before. Logan hasn't seen star wars movies yet, thankfully. He's more into the Little Mermaid these days.

It was so hot and crowded and poor Logi has sensitive eyes like his mom, so I gave him my sunglasses to wear. Reese got called up to the stage and once she left Logan started crying and came to sit with me. And then these two guys came out and I have to say that with the scary music I was a little nervous myself.

Darth Maul kept coming over to where we were sitting gnashing his teeth. Scared Logan to death. I covered Logan's eyes everytime either of the darths walked over because I wasn't about to be up in the middle of the night with a crying toddler who was having nightmares over these two guys. But I may have threatened Logan when he has been naughty that I will call up Darth Vedar. It seems to work.
Reese ended up being pretty brave and fought darth maul.

Since it was so crowded and hot I took the kids over to California adventure where we met up with the Hess girls for some fun in the water.


My boys love the water.......................................maybe I will squeeze in one more day next week before I am officially blocked out.

3 comments:

Kyle said...

How dare you put Bean in that Cars jumpsuit. He'll be embarrassed for the rest of his life :(

Hess Fam said...

I'm dying that Kyle referred to it as a 'jumpsuit'.

The Gray Family said...

we went a few weeks ago and the Star Wars show was Brendan's favorite thing...he still talks about it. I made the mistake of showing him the movies though and now he won't stop :>)