Sunday, August 23, 2009

A little celebration for a little boy

Logan doesn't really get the whole birthday thing yet. So I was trying to think of something special for him to do on his birthday. That's when I decided to start the tradition of having lunch with dad on our birthdays. I just dropped my little guy off at work with dad and picked him up an hour later. I'm sure he enjoyed it. I'm not sure how much of a lunch "break" it was for dad. Today we just celebrated Elmo style with my parents, brothers, and sister in law.
It was my first time decorating a cake....I'm just happy it resembles ElmoA new Harley motorcycle was at the top of his list of favorite gifts for the day
Parties over. Tomorrow this little baby goes under the knife. Kyle and I will be off bright and early to get the little surgical procedure done for Nixon.

2 comments:

Braden and Jodee said...

Happy birthday again to Logan!

Good luck with Nixon. I'll be thinking of you :)

Heidi said...

SO cute. and the cake looks GREAT!