Tuesday, August 11, 2009

family photos

We got some family pictures taken while we were in Idaho this summer.

Kyle's parents with all there grandkids
The whole group

Our little family. Our kids were in meltdown mode. I have a feeling it is just the beginning to us not getting a picture where we are all happy and looking at the camera. Is that a slight grin on Logan's face? Nixon is good with his thumb!
I think we were bribing Logan with chapstick in this picture. He prefers "Chap" over candy

Sadly, this little thumbsucker didn't take many one-on-one shots. I guess this picture is fitting since he never wants to be away from me (I know I should enjoy it while it lasts).

Say, "Chap"

May not look like it, but these two are starting to love each other a little more everyday. Nixon thinks Logan is pretty funny, even with the occasional smack, bite, push, scream, etc. Logan thinks Nixon is more fun now that he can sit up and hold toys. I think they are well on their way to becoming best friends!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

CUTE BOYS...CUTE PICTURES!!!

The Ward Family said...

Great shots! You have a beautiful family!

A Rosie Family said...

Very cute!

Natalie said...

Cute family pictures! Your boys are so cute.