Wednesday, August 26, 2009

double the shots

Logan needed a 2 year old checkup:
-Logan left his glasses on the entire time, but allowed the Dr to briefly take them off to examine his eyes.

-He refused to stand on the scale until the nurse gave him a lollipop.

-He gained 6 lbs since his 18 month checkup

-He is over 3 ft tall

-He's fine with slapping a Dr's hand

-He didn't cry when he got his shot


Nixon needed a 6 month checkup:

-Apparently I've become very absent minded and forgot to get his immunizations last month, so he is a little behind.

-He didn't cry during his shot

-He is tall and thin

-Dr says his motor skills are that of an 8 month old. I love a stationary baby, not looking forward to crawling/walking.

-His tongue is looking good

Together, the two of them tore that office apart

4 comments:

The Peterson's said...

Haha. What tearing up the Dr.'s Office?? That's what I call "teamwork"! & I love how Logan left his glasses on!

Hess Fam said...

HA! I'm so not looking forward to a double drama doctor's visit. I'm jealous of your easy going/non-crying boys!

The Ward Family said...

No crying for the both of them? I'm impressed!

A Rosie Family said...

Wow that is impressive, no crying! We saw Dr. Chang yesterday too and Tav started crying the minute she or Florence walked in the room, not to mention the shots! Porter and Phearson stood outside the room because they didn't want to hear or see him cry.

Good to hear that surgery went well!

And I love the sunglasses! What a cool little guy.