Saturday, March 14, 2009

My two week old

He's two weeks old today!

I still don't think he looks much like me, he's only 1/4 Korean but I don't see much of it in him. Kyle thinks he looks just like Logan, I think that people are going to question whether Logan and him are from different dads! He is however, exactly the same as Logan was when it comes to peeing on me. Nearly every diaper change he gets me and soaks himself. It's pretty annoying so if anyone has any tips let me know. I've tried pee pee tee pees, diaper rags, washcloths....everything, but he becomes a sprinkler everytime. He's a pretty good baby sleeping the majority of the time, except at 11:00pm when I'm ready to go to bed and he's ready to play. My pediatrician told me not to put him on a schedule yet, but I'm ready to break him of that habit. Other than that, he is a pretty content, happy baby except when he's hungry, needs to burp, or has a dirty diaper.

And for any of you who are curious about my C-section recovery......it has been pretty great. I was scared/nervous to have a c-section, but have found that it is much easier to recover from this section than it was with Logan's V-birth. Now I just have to decide if I want to try for a VBAC with the next one (I'm not sure why I'm even thinking about having another one yet).

6 comments:

Kenny said...

I still see Kyle!

Ashley said...

I have to agree!!!...I for sure see more "Hunt" this time!

Braden and Jodee said...

Definitely looks less Korean than Logan to me. I was talking about my next baby like a week later too, and thinking about what I was/am going to do. What is wrong with us! I hope you guys are all doing well. I'll have to come over for another visit :)

Brian and Kara said...

Trisha,
Your boys are too cute! I don't think they look a like, but both adorable. Glad that you have recovered well from the c-section. Congrats again on your growing family!

The Ward Family said...

I see Kyle too. I thought that with other pictures too.

Olive-us said...

He is adorable! I can relate to your thought of your children looking like they are from two different dads. One of mine is brown and the other is not. I hope all is well, Trisha! Good to hear you are recovering nicely.