Tuesday, March 3, 2009

It's good to be home

I tried to leave the hospital on Monday but both Nixon's pediatrician and my OB said NO, so yesterday was our lucky day! I'm happy to be home.....although now that I think about it having nurses take care of you day and night is pretty nice. I survived my first night home thanks to the kind members of my ward, a helpful husband, a toddler who is pretty well behaved, and a newborn who....well woke up every two hours, but I didn't expect much better. Here are just a few more pictures from the past few days.
Day 1: First visitors
Day 2: Big bro helping mom go for a little walkTwo out of three of my favorite guysDay 3: Nixon's comforting his mom who is getting staples removedsafe at homeLogan seems to really like him, but I'm not turning my back on him anytime soon.

8 comments:

Kenny said...

I'm so glad you posted these! I can't wait to come see you guys. When I saw that last picture I said, "there's Kyle!"

Kenny said...

I meant the next to last pic!

Ash and Christian said...

Yay! I've been waiting for new pictures.

Can't wait to see you so we can chat and I can meet that handsome guy.

Love you!

Heidi said...

Yes I remember the slow easy walks around with the carriage and toddler in tow...and the staples removed...and wanting to get out of the hospital so SO bad...then getting home and thinking what was I thinking?! Ha ha ha

He is such a CHUNK SO CUTE! Love it! Your boys are ADORABLE! You look GREAT too.

Braden and Jodee said...

Cute, cute update. Thanks for more pictures, can't wait to meet your little guy!

cari said...

COngratulations to your little family. Nixon is gorgeous!I hope you are taking it nice and slow with your recovery! Yay for the Hunt Family.

The Ward Family said...

He's got a good weight to him. I forget JOcelynn being that little. Seeing that makes me want another, except for the waking every two hours.

Kristin Milius said...

Soooo Cute!!