Friday, August 19, 2011

5 months

Miss b turned 5 months while we were on vacation.
No stats until 6 months
She still is a happy baby. I get comments all the time from people who are surprised that a baby can smile and laugh so much.
Second most frequent comment is on her cheeks. Yes I kiss and squeeze them all day long.
She is very interested in food. I am usually holding her while I eat and she watches each bite. Sometimes she goes in for the kill when she sees the spoon going up to my mouth. She ends up biting my chin and then gives me a dissapointed look.
She drinks water out of a cup. I just give her a few sips out of my cup and it makes her happy.
I gave her a taste of bananas and rice cereal but I wouldn't say that we have started solids yet.
She rolled over from her stomach to back.
Loves her feet still.
Grabs for everything.
Holds toys
Loves Johnny.....jumper that is.
Says "ma ma" but I don't think she knows that I am mama.
occasionally will cry if left alone in a room. Is fine if one of the boys or dad is talking to her.
Sleeps with me still. Within the next couple of weeks her crib is going to have to go up.
wears 3-6 months clothing, size 2 diaper.
wakes up (smiles and all) at least once to eat at night.
She went to 5 new states this past month. Oregon, Wyoming, Montana, Arizona, and Nevada. She visited the Hunt cabin and Yellowstone for the first time.

I just can't stop kissing this little baby of mine.

1 comment:

Amy said...

SO SO SO CUTE!!! Get outta here with the cup-drinking!