Wednesday, July 13, 2011

the huntington

Went to the Huntington Library last week with my parents. I think I was a little too relaxed watching the boys because I knew I had help so we lost Nixon for a couple of minutes. After he got chewed out we didn't have any other problem. It was hot, hot day at the huntington.


Nixon and grandma in the children's garden with steam. Scared the boys because they couldn't see.
Brynnley got stripped down because it was so hot.


Grandpa with the boys. They sure love him. He plays with them nonstop. Logan asked all day if he could go stay the night at grandpa's house.

1 comment:

A Rosie Family said...

Looks like a fun place...I'm always looking for new things to do:)

Your 4th of July post is cracking me up! Once a critical care nurse always a critical care nurse. Sounds like you still got it in you!!