Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My kiddos

Everyday while I'm making dinner the boys play in the backyard, and always end up in the dirt. Nixon throws a lot of tantrums when I make him come inside to clean up.
A lot of the dirt is from a big brother pouring it over his head. His blond hair turn brown and his snotty nose soaks up all the dirt.

The culprit

We have all had colds over here and so Brynnley of course caught a cold. We (meaning the girls in this house) have had lots of sleepless nights over here. She had her pictures taken last week and I snapped a few with my camera. She cried almost the entire time. Fortunately, the photographer was kind enough to come back and give her a second chance.
She had a doctor's appointment today and now weighs 11 lbs 8 oz. Beefy baby and I love it!!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

That is awesome! Love those crazy boy pictures and then the sweet little chunky girl all peaceful and cute looking, so appropriate! LOVE IT!

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

The picture of Logan = classic!!
Nixon is still cute covered in dirt. And then sweet little (or not so little) Brynnley...oh I want to squeeze her! Hope all is well (minus the colds).