Sunday, February 7, 2010

Boys will be boys


Last week one of my friends invited us over for a playdate. It is Logan's number 1 friend. They can play for hours, running non-stop, screaming, booming (which is an activity that only the two of them understand), wrestling, and jumping.


We let the boys play in the room with all the toys while we chatted and watched our two younger babies. Just then the boys walked out.......I couldn't stop laughing. Logan had no pants on, no underwear, and he had one arm out of his shirt, and his friend was half dressed as well. What were they doing?


We went into the room to get their clothes and there were two wet spots where each of them had peed on the the floor.


Wonder how they decided to do that!

5 comments:

Hess Fam said...

Oh boy. At least he wasn't playing half naked with girls...or is that worse? ;)
I LOVE your new header!

Aunt Jo said...

I love to hear about your boys....real boy stuff....one of mine did his wee in a furnace vent one day and we all got to smell it for quite some time! Just have fun with those little fellows....Aunt Jo

Kenny said...

oh my goodness. i can't even believe that afternoon we had! my children just keep getting crazier and crazier.

Amy said...

Those little guys crack me up! i love your new header and I love that pic of Logan. He is such a cutie!

A Rosie Family said...

Awww that is hilarous! Boys will be boys.