Wednesday, January 20, 2010

winter vacation

We spent Christmas this year in Idaho. Unfortunately I left my camera at Kyle's sister's house in Utah so I don't have any Christmas Day pictures.

My two little snow "angels" I let Nixon go sledding with his 7 year old cousin. He face planted, resulting in a little snow beard.
Logan loves his cousins especially when they have DS's with them
4 wheeling every day
Nixon spent about 30 minutes everyday outside and couldn't move a muscle
Logan spent hours outside
Nixon and I spent about 7 days in our pajamas. We just threw snow clothes over them when we went outside. Nice huh!

Doesn't it look like these three got along well.......they didn't. It actually was pretty miserable trying to keep them away from eachother. I love the cabin in the winter, so much snow. It's so different from home
But Nixon thanks us that we live in California, even with the rain right now (which I love)

No comments: