Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Valentines

Kyle and I don't do much for Valentine's day. He always reminds me that he asked me out for the first time many years ago on Valentine's day and I stood him up, so now we don't celebrate it. Ha, funny that I stood him up on Valentine's huh.

Valentine's morning Logan ate a heart shaped donut and some healthier foods for breakfast and after he was ready for church I let him look in his chair backpack. It was cute to watch him look in the bag and then look at me with a look that I interpretted to say, "these things have been on the back of our chairs for weeks now and this is the first time I've looked in them to find all this fun stuff." He was happy. A truck cup, bubbles, heart sucker, toy story white board, and a few other things (all from the dollar spot at target) filled his chair backpack.
Nixon just got a scribble pad, but as you can see he rarely gets to use it.
After church and naps we went on a bike ride. We went to see the rabbits (wrong holiday for seeing rabbits, I know) and ducks. Really we just wanted to let the kids run around and get out some energy.
Poor guy can't move his legs fast enough to get himself a bunny

2 comments:

A Rosie Family said...

Did you really stand him up on Valentines Day? That is funny!!

themaskremoved said...

I have created a blog to share some of the things that happen in my life and my true feelings for them. I have chosen to keep my name out of this blog so that I am able to be honest about my life and all things in it. WITH ALL MASKS REMOVED. I would love for you to come by and check it out.