Thursday, February 25, 2010

A rare bath

We don't do baths at our house, we are all about the showers. On the rare occasion when I do let Logan in the bath, the whole bathroom is flooded, the walls end up drenched, and I am soaked from head to toe. But I needed to kill a little bit of time, and the bathroom needed to be cleaned anyways, so I let both of the boys take a bath.
We don't have bath toys since they don't take baths, so I brought out some cups and kitchen utensils. Logan stood up and started peeing in a funnel and then the bath was over.

4 comments:

Kenny said...

awesome. just awesome. perhaps the peeing on the floor was his idea after all? i guess we'll never know...

Hess Fam said...

I don't know if I could do the crazy bath business. Collin is a pro (finally)...and maybe I shouldn't ruin it with crazy Blake?!
Please advise?!

The Gray Family said...

that is a great picture of both of them (and I KNOW how hard that is to do...at least in my family!). I never thought they looked that much alike until I saw this :>)

A Rosie Family said...

Why does this sound all too familar. We don't do baths too much at our house either.