Thursday, May 28, 2009

press pause

Today Nixon is 3 months old! I would love to press pause on him right now. He is at my favorite baby stage. He's perfect in nearly every way. Apparently, my doctor's office thinks I'm a pro my second time around and don't need monthly checkups, so there are no stats on him until next month. However, he is wearing all of Logan's 6months clothes. Here are some things I would like to remember about my chunky white boy.

He HATES riding in the car. I have to sit in the back with him and talk to him or else he will scream the entire ride.
He has cute dimples He is almost always smiling
Unless Logan is around
I always wonder what little babies are thinking.......I know he is planning revenge on LoganI think his frenulum is a little too tightbut it doesn't seem to bother himHe is a thumb sucker when asleep He loves to cuddle
He sleeps from 8pm-6isham.....pure heaven for me, sometimes I actually miss him at night.
But during the day he demands attention and prefers to be sitting up so he can check things out. He's just too perfect.....throw up and all!!

7 comments:

Ash and Christian said...

For those of you who aren't nurses:

A frenulum is a small fold of tissue that secures or restricts the motion of a mobile organ in the body.

He is darling. Pure Kyle.
I was the same way with Shea... wanting to wake her up because I missed her. I'm still like that when she takes naps.

Ava on the other hand.
Miss you!

ashcraft8 said...

Those dimples are to die for. You have 2 beautiful boys.

Heidi said...

WOw....he looks like his Daddy a LOT huh?! I dont know your hubbie very well, but I can sure see how much they look alike...but what a CUTIE PIE! I love the chunk and cuddle pic.

A Rosie Family said...

Is is adorable! After you left the other day I thought to myself...
"Why didn't I hold that cute baby?!"
Next time!
And seriously, you are cracking me up with the "frenulum". I haven't heard that one in a while!!

Ashley said...

He is soooooooo cute!!!...I can't believe that he is already three months old...can't wait to see you all in July :)

Jill said...

8-6!? What is your secret!!? I agree, this age is a lot of fun.

Hess Fam said...

I would hate riding in the car too if I was naked! Actually...maybe at this point in my life it might be just a little more comfortable!! (sorry for the visual!)
Logan better watch out because one day...Nixon is going to be bigger than him and he will get his revenge!