Saturday, May 30, 2009

Perfect day at CA Adv.

1st stop: the carousel of course 2nd stop: snack at the tortilla factory

3rd stop: playhouse disney show (no pictures....I was feeding Nixon)
4th stop: the fountains. Logan LOVES splashing



We spent a good 1 1/2 at the fountains. They were my last planned spot for the day. I was a little nervous that Logan would throw a tantrum when we had to leave and then he spotted this.
He's into bugs right now.

Some of you may have seen this picture on my last post and probably thought I was a horrible mother for putting my naked, crying child in his seat (I did cover him with a blanket). Let me tell you why this stinker was naked.
As we were checking out the ladybug statue, I started feeling drips on my feet. Since Logan had been splashing me I didn't think much of it. Then I started feeling dripping all down my leg so I looked down to find this all over my shorts, legs, shirt, and feet.
Yellow baby poo dripping out of his jeans onto me!!!

Just imagine the damage done to Nixon's clothes. You would think I would know by now to pack a change of clothes.

It still was a perfect day at the park!!!

4 comments:

Kenny said...

So...did any stay in his diaper? You're such a good mom--I've never let Harrison play in the fountains. I'm not sure he even knows they're there!

Hess Fam said...

That really does look like a perfect day at CA Adv. Minus the poop! Thanks for the explanation. I never thought you were a bad mother putting your naked child in the carseat! I knew there had to have been a reason!

The Gray Family said...

gotta love the baby poop :>) Looks like a great day other than that! Nixon is getting so big, and so CUTE!

Kevin and Melissa said...

We can't wait to go with you guys!