Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Logan's lip

It seems like everytime we meet up with friends Logan falls. It doesn't matter where we are, he always finds something to climb up, and falls down even with me right by his side. I always thought that I kept a pretty good eye on him, but with as frequent as it happens I'm not sure.

Logan doesn't get many baths (he does get showered daily) because he splashes like a crazy man which leaves me with water all over the walls and floor to clean up. But tonight I decided to let him have his fun in the bath. No surprise that with me sitting right by the bath he hit his mouth on the side of the tub, bled, and now has a fat lip. Luckily, he never cries too long after these accidents!

7 comments:

The Ward Family said...

Ooh, that's a good one. What a tough boy!

The Gray Family said...

he's a tough kid! I keep thinking they will get more coordinated and less accident prone as they get older, but it doesn't seem to be the case so far...*sigh*

Amy said...

He's still cute with a fat lip.

Leslie said...

Poor Logi, good thing he's a tough boy! He looks so big in that picture...and a lot like kyle - a much cuter kyle. :)

Hess Fam said...

just give a bite of ice cream and the pain goes away! he still is the cutest little buddy...fat lip and all!

A Rosie Family said...

Awww.. but it really is the cutest little fat lip! No worries, I'm sure there will be more! (I really believe it has nothing to do with the parenting though. Or at least that is what "I" choose to believe:)

Ashley said...

Poor Logan...he's still super cute though...and he looks so grown up
:(...since he is related to Kyle, I am sure many more "accidents" are to come!!!!!!