Saturday, December 27, 2008

This week....

was a good week! Dad was home more because the office closed early. Logan loved seeing his dad's truck pull up the driveway. We were slacker parents though, and ran out of time to buy a tree, so we made due with three mini trees I had. Luckily, Logan doesn't know the difference.
Kyle is determined to make a basketball player out of Logan, so one of his presents was a hoop, but it is a little tall for him. We like to challenge him I guess.
The Holloways invited us on a boat tour around Huntington Harbor to look at the lights and Logan got to hang out with Reese and Drake who are his 2nd cousins.
And I got to hang out with Melissa
My older brother FINALLY got married so we spent the day at the LA temple.
I had to contribute to the money dance (although I ended up having to borrow money from my younger brother....I don't work remember).
Logan ran full force the whole day and night and got tangled in some tulle. He must know that ones of our favorite friends has a strong liking for tulle!

Life just keeps getting more and more fun with this kid around (and a little tiring also).

4 comments:

Hess Fam said...

Hmmmm? And who might that 'friend' be?

Ashley said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas...wish we could have gotten together...but I guess we'll see you early in the new year???!!!...good thing you keep "having" reasons to come visit!

A Rosie Family said...

Now is that really the cutest darn smile there ever was! Glad to hear that Christmas was good to your family!

Dani said...

I love the smile in the first picture!