Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Party #2

Another fun day with the best weather and best company. Today we headed out to Disneyland with the Hess girls. "It's a small world" just reopened and I think the kids loved it! I hesitate posting this picture, you will have to forgive my plainness and largeness (no time for makeup since I had an early morning doctor's appointment and went straight to Disneyland, and the baby is makin me eat all these tasty foods hence the largeness)......Logan looks pretty cute though.
Can't go to Disneyland without a ride on the carousel.
Fun, fun, fun, especially because we haven't hung out with Megan and Collin for awhile. Thank goodness Megan works today though.....her rather brisk walking (and I'm a fast walker) was giving me contractions!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Cute pictures...looks like you guys are having too much fun and too many parties!!!--P.S. You are still the tiniest prego lady I know!!!

Heidi said...

You are quite the party girl, arent you. We still need to meet up, at least for lunch next time at D-land or something. We are moving to Perris too. We got a house finally! :)

And you are so CUTE, prego! So shhh!

Sarah Hull said...

Shut up! We were there too! It would have been so fun to run into you cute gals and darling children. We were loving small world as well!

Hess Fam said...

quit talking about me putting you into labor! I'm starting to feel really guilty. for the record people...I kept making sure that this pregnant lady was okay. I told her i'd slow down if she needed me to!

A Rosie Family said...

You girls are too much fun! I think I need to join in sometime.
(You like the self invite.. )