Saturday, June 21, 2008

Weekend recap

Nothing too exciting happened this week. Started out with a visit to the pediatrician for Logan's 10 month visit, followed by a very hot and very crowded day (or hour which is all we could stand) at Disneyland. Then we found out we were moving and so after one failed attempt of finding boxes in the alley behind 2nd street, I loaded up Logan in his stroller in the blazing heat and started looking for them again (I have a one track mind!). I found so many boxes and dragged them down the alleys and streets of Belmont shore......pretty ghetto but now I am more calm about this move.



I found about 30 boxes and was sweating my butt off!





Other than that nothing much exciting in the Hunt household, just trying to keep cool and so we took a little bike ride down to the shore today. Logan loves the water even though it is so cold.....and I love him so I go in the water even though I hate the cold water. Kyle said he didn't think I would want to post a picture of me in the water so Logan will have to do!


Me and my little guppy My two squinty boys....and I thought Logan's eyes were mine.




Oh I almost forgot, I also went to a baby shower for one of my many cute prego friends. I think there is a total of three pregnant in the picture....sorry you guys have to suffer in this heat!

8 comments:

Ashley said...

I am so excited for you guys!!! But I am sorry that you have to pack all your stuff and put it all away again...because that is not so exciting!!! Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!

The Gray Family said...

It was ridiculously hot this weekend...you are brave for doing all that work outside because all I wanted to do was sit on the couch with my A/C on :>) Are you guys moving far away or somewhere close by? Good luck with it all! I'm sure moving with a toddler will be lots of fun :>)

The Ward Family said...

Where r u moving to? That must be hard to pack. Is he taking everything out of the boxes? :) Good luck!

Hess Fam said...

I so wish I was going to be in town so I could steal Logan while you packed. Maybe when I get home from AZ??? PLEASE????

Amy said...

I love the squinty eyes picture! I've been doing a lot of squinting the past few days myself.

A Rosie Family said...

Welcome to the neighborhood! We are so excieted!

Amy said...

I can't wait to see pictures of your new place!

Todd Family said...

you said you "Sweated your butt off"...does that mean you don't have a butt? that can't be good! :) where are you guys moving to? The good thing about moving is you can start over and put things where they belong! we move in 2 weeks...so i feel your pain..and your happiness!!!