Monday, June 2, 2008

I think he lost his mind!

A new candy store opened down the street from our house about a month ago, They sell all sorts of candy, have Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory playing continuously, and since it's opening you'd think we were trying to find a golden ticket with how many times we have
stopped by the store. I'm not really a huge fan of the store, but my husband has developed a new love of caramel creme's and cow's tails. So what does Kyle decide to do? Order candy online from Goetze's........over 60lbs. of it!!!!

Caramel Creme's anyone?

6 comments:

Amy said...

HOOOOOOOLY CARAMEL !!!!

Love the hot pics of the kiddies too!!!

Totally Hess said...

he did that because that store is so flippin expensive!

Olive-us said...

YES PLEASE!!!!!!
I will e-mail you my addressee.
I would be in heaven if my husband ordered mass amounts of candy online!

zuniga family said...

WOW! That is a lot of candy! I love that your son is making out so early! So cute!

Ashley said...

WOW!!! That is a lot of candy...leave it to Kyle to do something like that!!!

Hess Fam said...

Oh my gosh. That's hilarious. I love Kyle's sweet tooth. He can diet all day long but still indulge in sweets!