Monday, June 16, 2008

1/4 Korean

On Saturday we went to a wedding reception for one of Kyle's coworkers who married a Korean girl.
Here is my white boy and 1/4 Korean and 3/4 white baby
Wounds from his first week of walking. He has a bump on his head, rugburn on his forehead, and a dent in his chin from falling on the corner of my little keyboard......I promise I keep a good eye on him but those falls happen fast!

There was a Korean band at the wedding, that was more Korean than I have experienced my whole life, but Logan is being introduced to his 1/4 early on.And as you can see by Logan's face he didn't have a clue what was going on, I think the only true Korean thing he likes is his grandma.

2 comments:

Ash and Christian said...

I don't know why but the last sentence about your mom gave me the giggles. I'm still laughing.

Cute post...

Hess Fam said...

His grandma AND his mama! So cute. And cute Father's day post. I'm so glad you didn't make Kyle change any poopy diapers on Sunday! ;)