Friday, May 30, 2008

The past two weeks!

Kyle has been giving me grief about not giving more frequent updates.....sorry nothing too exciting is going on in the Hunt household. My days are filled with 100% Logan. I think I can count on both hands the hours I've spent away from him these past 9 1/2 months.

Logan has picked up on a few bad little habits like......Pulling toilet paper off the roll Pulling garbage out of the trash
and pulling pots and pans out of the cupboards!


We've also had some fun playdates..... at Disneyland

Logan met one of my favorite animals.....the Shark. The aquarium of the pacific (shark encounter) is open on Friday nights for free!

He got to splash in the fishy water and pet some little sharks and sting rays with his buddy Harrison.
He met up with his friend Collin on the pier.
And I met up with my friends!
And I went to a baby shower for Autumn and Tav Rosenlof (forgot to get a picture of Tav).
Megan and I made this diaper cake and we are pretty proud of it!!!I guess Kyle snapped this picture of me and Logan this morning. I don't really let Logan sleep with me unless it is after 5am (and then I'm just too tired to put him back in his crib). Give me a little space Logan!!!!!

6 comments:

Kenny said...

It's about time that kid started causing some trouble!

Braden and Jodee said...

Oh, that last picture is cute :)

The Ward Family said...

I love that picture of you guys sleeping . . .so sweet!

Hess Fam said...

Where are Collin and Logan's make out pics? Oh...I guess they were a little x-rated!
I'm so happy that we got so share so much of Logan's time in these past 2 weeks. Collin is so excited every time she hears his name!

A Rosie Family said...

That little Logan is so darn cute, espically ankle deep in dishes and sitting in a pile of toile paper! Thanks again for the AWESOME diaper cake... like I told Megan.. you two are killing me with the "craftiness". So happy that I was on the recieving end! THANK YOU- THANK YOU!

Ashley said...

He is too cute!!! I love the picture of him standing in the pot!!! Can't wait to see you guys this summer...