Monday, May 19, 2008

9 months!

Today Logan is 9 months old! This past week I have been going through the thousands of pictures I have on the computer so that I can develop some. I've forgotten so many of the things...it's a good thing I have pictures to remind me. Here are a few of the things I was reminded of looking back at my pictures. The day he was born!
His hair loss.....yuck I used to be able to lay him anywhere and he would sleep, not anymore!
How he used to pee and poop everywhere.....yuck, yuck!!!
How cute he is with a hat onI can't wait to see what the next 9 months bring

7 comments:

Ash and Christian said...

Stop with that bath picture right now. I can't handle it. YUCKY! Ava didn't do that until she had some "solid" to her BMs. Too funny...

Love little Logi...

Ashley said...

Trisha..the bath picture...did you have to put that one (he must get that from Kyle)?!?!?!! He is sooo cute (in all of them)--I can't believe that he's nine months...pretty soon he'll be 1 year!!!

Braden and Jodee said...

I can't believe he's 9 months! That bath picture IS pretty gross :S

Hess Fam said...

Oh Mister! I love him. I love that nasty bath picture. Happy 9 months Logie...(yesterday!)

Sarah Hull said...

What a doll he is! They grow so fast! Happy 9 Months Cute little Logan!

Amy said...

I am dying over the poop picture right now!!! DYING!!! I love that little cutie. He is such a cutie.

Heidi said...

How cute! doesnt time fly so fast.

I ran into your mom sunday...she said you have to jump on the boat (with me) and get prego again...ha ha ha (arent you ready!)

Also I hate you! I didnt know you werent working anymore...oh I hope that is me soon.

Well Tiff told me next time she goes out there for lunch I am going to join you girls! Let me know, I want to see you and get together, we at least need to do a d-land day!