Saturday, May 17, 2008

No babies

Yesterday Megan and I went to Burke Williams and enjoyed an evening of pampering. Six hours without husbands and babies! We were too focused on relaxing and didn't take any pictures but snapped one in the parking lot while we were eating our Frosted cupcakes. It was my first time away from Logan for that long, and I have to admit as crazy as it sounds I had tears in my eyes while I was driving to pick up Megan. Talk about separation anxiety! Logan survived with his dad though, and decided to help his dad out and wait until I was home to have a poopy diaper.
However, he woke up with a temperature this morning and hasn't been feeling good all day. Maybe he's faking it so I won't leave him again!

7 comments:

Braden and Jodee said...

I'm glad you guys had a great time! Poor Logie is sick :( Maybe it's not me that makes him barf!?

Hess Fam said...

Excuse me...I knew you were a little nervous but I didn't know you had tears! I'm so sad you didn't tell me!

The Ward Family said...

Burke Williams is the best! I went there once before Jocelynn. Last week was the first time I left Jocelynn for 6 hours and I know what you mean. I felt sick . . . is that normal? What am I going to do when she goes to Kindergarten?

Ash and Christian said...

I love that when we are around, our hubbies act they'll hyperventilate to death if we don't change our kid's poopy diaper that SECOND. But they're TOTALLY willing to leave it in there (and stink up the whole house) if it means mom's going to be home within the hour and they don't have to change it.

HYPOCRITES!!!!!!

p.s. I'm sorry you cried. Next time it won't be as hard. :)

Ashley said...

That's so sad you had tears...I'm sorry - I'm proud of you for doing it though!!!-- I bet Kyle had a harder time though!!!

Amy said...

I just want to pick that guy up and give him a squeeze right now!!!!
Just so you know...my parents refer to you as, "that pretty girl that was here for Audrey's blessing". They never know you by name. So funny.

Amy said...

ps. Looking at those cupcakes makes me want to take a bite out of my computer!