Sunday, April 6, 2008

This weekend

Kyle and I used to love riding our bikes but stopped when I was a few months pregnant since he got tired of taking me by the arm and pulling me. We have been looking for a trailor for Logan to sit in so we can go for little rides together and finally found one this weekend. Kyle says he has to give more thought than normal, and be careful what he does on the bike now. So for the hour or so that we ride he gets to experience how I felt for 40+ weeks while I was pregnant.
Logan didn't like sharing his space with his friend Harrison

So he punched him (not really, I think he was reaching for me)

Watching general conference was a little different with an almost 8-month old who likes to hear his voice. So I gave him a biter biscuit that kept him quiet.....

But messy!


And earlier this week Logan started climbing up on things. Now I wake up to him peeking over the top of the crib glaring at me (although it is cute to see, I'm not that happy about him being able to see me in the room, so no picture).

4 comments:

Braden and Jodee said...

I want a bike! Love the punching picture... totally looks like he's trying to hit Harrison. LOL

Kyle said...

Dang that kid is cute! Although, I feel bad for the sucker who has to pedal him around all the time!

The Ward Family said...

I love the pictures you post. It cracks me up. James and I have been wanting to get bikes. . . maybe a couple more months.

Melissa said...

I love the little trailer that you got for Logan. So cute! You guys are going to have to start riding your bikes to all the ward outings at Bolsa Chica again :)