Tuesday, April 29, 2008

One year older

Yesterday was my birthday!!! Here's a little summary of my day....I woke up to this little guy who didn't let his mom sleep in on her birthday

I got this in the mail from my two guys (if any of you girls want to go let me know!)

I had lunch with Kendall and Melissa B. but didn't take any pictures, thanks girls.Then we went to the Angels game, thanks to Kyle's boss who gave us his tickets.

And the Hess's joined us, Matthew is always up for a baseball game!

The kids were pretty well behaved

First time to a baseball game, unless you count dad's city and church league.

The only player that I was familiar with (picture not zoomed, right Megan)

Collin entertained us with her funny faces and crazy tongue. She made this face everytime we asked her, "Where is Logan?"

Worn out and needed a late nap during the game, which was good for the game, but not for the rest of the night!
Thanks for the fun birthday everyone!

9 comments:

Kenny said...

I'm so jealous of your gift! I've been hinting about wanting a massage for years now (and especially since harrison was born), but "somebody" doesn't seem to pay attention!

Ashley said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Just prolonging your birthday day...I like to celebrate for the whole week (so I will be wishing you happy b-day for the next 5 days...nobody else will be doing that for you...I will wish it the days no one else does!!!!!) But really, sorry for the late b-day wish...we promise we will be on time next year!!!

Braden and Jodee said...

Happy, Happy birthday Trisha Dear! Glad you had a spectacular day!

Melissa said...

Looks like you had a great day! I love going to the spa...so definitely count me in when you use your b-day gift!

The Ward Family said...

Dang it! I remembered Sunday and forgot yesterday. I hate when that happens. Oh well. . .Happy Belated Birthday! Looks like u had a good one.

Amy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY friend!!!! I'm excited for a gno in honor of your b-day!!!

Kevin and Melissa said...

Happy Birthday!

Ash and Christian said...

One year older and WISER TOO! For your birthday present, I found the cell phone case that you lost in my car.

I'm glad that your day was so fun. Can't wait to celebrate again, maybe later this week?

Hess Fam said...

Thank you for letting me share your birthday with you!