Monday, April 14, 2008

Princess Party

Logan was invited to Ella's birthday party today. It was a princess party and the invitation said to dress as a princess or prince, so Logan was a frog prince. Before I left for the party I sent Kyle a picture of the little frog, he can't believe his tough boy is attending princess parties!(for all my crafty friends: the party gave me another reason to sew so I made a mask and frog feet.....Kyle can't believe how short Logan's shorts are, but I promise they aren't as short as they look in the picture.)Katie is the birthday girl's sister and she is normally in school when we have play dates so it was fun to have her around. Me and Megan with Katie, Logan, the birthday girl, and collinMegan made a cute tutu for Ella and Shawna made a great model

9 comments:

Hess Fam said...

I have 2 orange pacifiers at my house. Is one of them Logan's???

The Ward Family said...

That is hilarious! I love your ideas. It seems like u and Logan are having a blast together.

Braden and Jodee said...

Oh that is so fun! Logan has so many cute girlfriends :)

Sarah Hull said...

Glad you guys were able to come. I thought Logan looked just too adorable... but in a very manly way!
Thanks for joining us, it sure was fun having you two over.

Kyle said...

You've been blogging now for several months and the only posts involving Logan have been at girl parties, Disneyland, in the tub, picnics, and costume parties....not ONE single mention of camping, a basketball game, hunting or lifting heavy objects while grunting. If you don't start portraying his REAL lifestyle people are going to start questioning if he's really my kid.

Ash and Christian said...

Kyle's comment made me laugh. Kyle - as much as we love having Logan at Disneyland and princess parties, we all know that when he's at home with you he crawls around with his shirt off and burps his ABCs. Trisha's not fooling anyone. :)

Melissa said...

Kyle should post on your blog more often...that is too funny. Logan looks like a pretty adorable frog prince. Did any of the girls kiss him to break the spell? I sure hope so!

Jill said...

Love the frog outfit!

Jen said...

What a cute and creative idea. I love the frog outfit (including the short shorts).