Sunday, September 18, 2011

this weekend

Last week Logan's soccer game got rained out, so we were extra excited for this game. He is playing for LBYSO and is on the Red Dragons. However, the only red in their uniforms is a red thunder bolt on the shirt. The team mom got them red socks for next game so they will be a little more red. Kyle is coaching because they asked for a volunteer and apparently he was the only one to volunteer. Suddenly, he is called "coach" by eleven little boys. Kinda funny to me. Logan was so excited when he got his uniform that he wore it everyday and I had to keep washing it. So Saturday morning I went to get his uniform and couldn't find the shorts. I tore the house apart and then yelled at my husband to turn the football game off and help me look for the shorts. It worked.....he found them. But because I spent an hour looking for them Nixon didn't get any care prior to the game. So this Red Dragon supporter looked a little shabby.

Brynnley tried desperately to eat the grass the entire game.

When the other team made a goal I felt myself getting anxious and upset, like a crazy soccer mom. My future flashed before my eyes, in which I saw lots and lots of sporting games. I need to keep telling myself that he is only four and it is just a game.


Anyways, 30 minutes is a long game for these little kids. Theyy were sweaty and exhausted but happy as can be. Logan didn't score any goals, we have some pretty amazing 6 year olds on our team

Logan hasn't taken a nap in such a long time. However, after the game he zonked out shin guards and all for 3 hours. Apparently, it's exhausting being a coach too. Not sure why they are sleeping with tulle. Kyle set up the crib. Nixon calls it a bird cage. He never slept in one so he's not sure what it is. The boys aren't supposed to get in it so they have been getting in plenty of trouble.


Brynnly joined us for date night. Lets just say she won't be invited back. And check Nixon out now.


ALOT of hair came off of his head!! I cringed when kyle was cutting nixon's hair even though I agreed to it. Watching all that shiny, blond hair fall to the ground was sad. I actually ran over and picked up some of it. I felt like the witch on tangled. He looks precious though. My friend actually didn't recognize him today, thought I was babysitting someone. Ha.

2 comments:

lilcis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lilcis said...

I had to remove my comment because I made a stupid spelling mistake and that drives me crazy! Here's the "revised" comment:

Your kids are so stinkin' cute! I love Nixon's smile! Next time you need a date night just drop Brynnly off with us. Or we'll come over and watch all of them.