Friday, November 5, 2010

November beach day

Kyle has been out of town for 3 days. Only 3 days, but I am tired. So to keep the boys busy I very reluctantly packed up the sand toys and sunscreen and headed off to the beach. Turned out to be the easiest morning.


We dug a hole and filled it with water and then the boys starting fighting over the hole (there has to be a fight over something), so I dug another hole far enough away from Logan, filled it with water and all was well.
Hopefully, this was the last beach day until next summer.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I'm so missing the beach! It is pretty cold here, and I wish I was able to go to the beach in November. Congrats on having a girl.

A Rosie Family said...

I seriously can't believe we were still having "beach days" in Novemeber... crazy! Looks like it was a good time though.
The perks of living in Southern California I guess:)